Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Announcement- LTD at Hard Rock Cafe!



Hello world! A new episode with musical prodigy and Kevin Bacon look alike (not professionally) Reid Wellock is stopping by, and the episode should go up early next week... you know, something to listen to on your drive to where ever you may be having a large meal with friends and family.  Reid has been mentioned on the show many times as he is also in my favorite local band, "The Long Time Darlings".  Get excited.

In the meantime I want to tell everyone that if you are in the Pittsburgh area the night before Thanksgiving, I think you should all go see The Long Time Darlings at Hard Rock cafe! I will be there, as will many of our other guests on this show, and LTD ALWAYS brings it. Can you think of a better way to spend the night before the best day of the year? I cannot. 

As soon I know where you send you all to get tickets I will post it here. Keep checking back!

UPDATED: Tickets can be bought at the door for $7 or from any member of the band for $5 in advance!